"As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . .
I will always keep falling in love with you."
Friday, September 10, 2010
He has arrived!
We would like to introduce to you.....
JAMISON CURTIS GIATRAS
7 lbs 2 oz
18 inches
September 8, 2010
10:43 am
We are excited he is here and are thrilled with the opportunity to be his parents!
One proud daddy!
He is a little bit jaundice so he and daddy went sun bathing for a few minutes :)
Congratulations darling! I'm so excited for you. You're going to be the best mom. And that second to the last photo he looks just like a Cuff! Ohh, I need to come and see you and hold that little cutie. Good luck with everything and give me a call sometime when your glued to your chair for a while. :)
Enjoying living in the suburbs of Chicago while the husband attends Dental School. This is a blog about our daily adventures...no matter how big or small!
7 comments:
He is so sweet!! And you two look just overjoyed! Hard to tell just yet, but he definitely has you in him Kat... Congratulations again and again!!
I love the pictures!! Can't wait for more updates!! CONGRATS!!
You two look so happy with him in your arms, I love it! Being a parent is the most amazing thing ever! Love you guys!
Congrats!! He is adoraable!!
Congrats your two, give him a big hug from his GG.
he's SO cute!! can't wait to see more! wish we were there!
Congratulations darling! I'm so excited for you. You're going to be the best mom. And that second to the last photo he looks just like a Cuff! Ohh, I need to come and see you and hold that little cutie. Good luck with everything and give me a call sometime when your glued to your chair for a while. :)
Post a Comment