"As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . .
I will always keep falling in love with you."
Yay! I'm so glad you started a blog!! That last picture from the U apartments in the closet is THE BEST! That is SO you guys! It got Jared and I laughing so hard this morning! We miss you two!!!
You guys are too utterly cute!!! It is so good to see you in blog land. Niel and I and the family have moved to Louisiana where the biggest grasshoppers in the world live! (Well, the biggest ones I've ever seen anyway.) We like it here.
Enjoying living in the suburbs of Chicago while the husband attends Dental School. This is a blog about our daily adventures...no matter how big or small!
3 comments:
Yay! I'm so glad you started a blog!!
That last picture from the U apartments in the closet is THE BEST! That is SO you guys! It got Jared and I laughing so hard this morning!
We miss you two!!!
You guys are too utterly cute!!! It is so good to see you in blog land. Niel and I and the family have moved to Louisiana where the biggest grasshoppers in the world live! (Well, the biggest ones I've ever seen anyway.)
We like it here.
That's the cutest pic ever!
Post a Comment