Today was a pretty chill day. We got up, had breakfast, got ready, and then went to the Mercado down the road. Only some of the stands were open, but we were able to get some chicken and some fruit that I have never had. I tried the star fruit today and it was a little more sour than usual, but still pretty tasty. We visited with some of the family for a while and decided we should go up to the volcano above Toluca. We went with Abue to pick up Pedrito and Gaby and headed up with some of the family (3 cars full). The drive up took a little over an hour, half of which was on a bumpy dirt road. When we got up there I was wishing I had a better coat. It was freezing cold! It was like we were back at home The view was pretty, but since the sun was going down we did not get to see it for long.
The drive home took a little longer since when we got on the main road there were a lot of cars coming back from Valle de Bravo. All and all it was a fun, cold, quick trip. It was nice having a little more relaxing day. Get us ready for the next few days.
No comments:
Post a Comment