Sunday, January 4, 2009

Mexico - Day 6

Sorry about the wait. The last couple of days have been busy! On Friday we decided to go to Mexico City and take a tour. It took a little less than an hour to get to Mexico and the tour bus ride took about 3 hours. I included some pictures below. There are a lot more if anyone is interested.




Some Nuns....you can`t see it, but one is holding a Coke bottle :)









Look Loralie! Even you could find your way around Mexico :)









After we left Mexico City we grabbed a little something to eat, dropped Abue off at her house and then went to Pedro and Maricela`s to have dinner with them and Maricela`s twin brother and sister Arturo and Daniela Maricela made a tastey green tamale casserole type dish (which I now have the recipe for). We also had some sweet bread and pastor aleman. I did not get most of the conversation, but it was still lots of fun! We also got to look at photos of Pedro and Maricela`s wedding, some past vacations, and when they were younger. Since we had a late night and were headed to Ixapan the next day with them we just spent the night there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice pics, not much for typing today, though, were you? I want you to know that your father is rubbing off on me. I do not need a 7-11 to get directions any more. Actually, I was listening to him give Ward directions out to Jim's house. He didn't know any street names! It was, "turn at the Home Depot", "turn at the first stop sign after all the stop lights", turn after the LDS chapel", etc. Perhaps, I'm rubbing off on him, too?