Sunday, October 25, 2009

What to be, What to be.................

For those who don't know, Jared and I LOVE to dress up for Halloween! Jared's parents throw a Halloween party for the adults kids every year and we are supposed to dress up. I guess you could say we go a little overboard, but we have so much fun!!

Here are some previous year costumes:


Halloween 2006
Mormon Missionaries


Halloween 2007
Oompa Loompas


Halloween 2008
Cruella de Vil and a dalmation puppy




And for Halloween 2009.......................................

WARNING: you may turn to stone.



Medusa and Perseus





A BIG THANK YOU to my cousin Lindsay!!! She did my make-up and did a fabulous job!

4 comments:

Emily said...

You look AMAZING!! I seriously look forward to your Halloween pictures because you guys are always so creative! Love it!

Anonymous said...

WOWWOWOWOWOWOW!!!

Jacquie said...

Great costoms!!! I love the make up.
P.S. your birthday present(s) will be there before Christmas!!! Can you think what you requested?

Jaci said...

Emma called you scary Kat:)