Friday, March 5, 2010

Mostly just pictures!!

So I have not figured out how to upload these in the order I want to instead of it doing it backwards, so these are kind of all over the place. Enjoy!

Ultrasound pictures!

"Aye! It's an alien!"

Measuring the child


CHRISTMAS 2009

Livingston opening his gift from Grandma and Grandpa Cuff. I couldn't even get the tags off before he was playing with it. There must of been some form of "dog-nip" on it or something.





Jared opening his Christmas/Birthday/Graduation gift. I first wrapped it with graduation paper and a card, and then birthday paper and a card, and then Christmas paper and a card (so he would open it in the order those things would happen: Dec 25th, Feb 24th, May 8th). He was confused at what was going on, but liked the end product.....a new laptop!!





Misa playing with her new toys on Christmas morning!!




Ward, Asuka, Misa, and unborn baby Maia


Craig


Mitch - I think the animals on Mitch's pants got to Livingston


Oooooooooo....shiny :)


Livingston



Our first family photo :)


Our Red Rock hike!!





Visit to the Aquarium at Mandalay Bay



Eric and I sharing a fleece vest



Just hanging out at the house

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting so many pictures! We are one amazingly adorable family, aren't we? I'm counting down my semester also.... 7 more weeks!