I can't believe how many changes could be coming in the near future! Jared has interviews at two different dental schools this month and we are really hoping he gets into at least one them. It would be great to get into both and be able to decide where we want to go, but we would be thrilled if he just got into one. The good thing is they are both in places that don't have real winters! I am so sick of living where is gets so blasted cold. Especially with how cold it has been this past week, I am looking forward to the warmer weather that much more. His first interview is this coming Thursday down in Mesa, Arizona and the other one is on the 25th in Las Vegas. Wish him luck if you get a chance!
I have just one class to finish up my degree, but it almost seems more challenging than having a full workload. It is just so much easier to put assignments on hold. The way my class is organized, if I stay on top of things, I can actually finish a few weeks before then end of the semester. Just 2 more months and then I am free!
Our little man is getting so big! He is such a happy, chill baby and I love it! He has been pushing himself tummy to back for a while now, but lately he pushes himself over almost the second you put him on his stomache. He rolls from his back to his side quite often, so I am sure it is just a matter of time before he goes all the way over. Often when he wakes up he just starts chattering away. He is a little jabber mouth and I love it when he finds a new sound to make. Jared said the other night he kept getting one of his arms out from being swaddled and would just start chatting happily to himself....a little annoying at 2:00 in the morning when you have to be up at 5:00. We love this little guy and joy he brings to our life.
That about sums it up. See below for some pictures.
Saturday, February 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good luck with the interviews! I know what you mean about the winters. We had one in Cedar and I was done with real winters for life. Keep us posted! And that little guy is so handsome. U guys did good!
Wow! Big changes are afoot indeed. I will admit to a little envy regarding a move out of the cold... Good luck!
Love the pictures below--especially the first one with Livingston and Jamison.
Hooray for "good things"! I'm so excited for you two! Love the way you support each other! And, especially the pics!
Post a Comment