Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Waiting.....

Jared had his interview at AT Still in Arizona and it went really well. We are just waiting to hear back from them.....possibly sometime this week!! His interview at UNLV is this Friday and we are headed down Wednesday so we can spend a few days with grandma and grandpa! I am so excited to go down to warmer weather! Hopefully soon it will be a daily occurrence. During my weeks on (right now) I feel like a dead beat mom. This week has not been as bad since I have been able to sleep more than usual thanks to Jared and the moms (THANKS!), but some days I am just so tired. It will be nice when I can at least get off graveyard, if not drop down to part time. That will be a good, but weird feeling. School is going well and I am actually.....(gasp!).....ahead of schedule! Now I just need to keep it that way. Nothing too exciting....not yet anyway. Here are some more pictures of our little man :)



Sorry buddy....you are stuck with us :)


A boy and his dog :)

Funny kid sucks on his thumb and first finger.

I decided it was time for him to hold his own bottle....or at least start getting used to it.

1 comment:

Asuka Cuff said...

It's exciting, but also it's time to be nervous and anxious for your future, right? Good luck to you guys!
Enjoy your time with Grandpa and Grandma! Oh, I loved all the pictures!!!