Sunday, April 3, 2011

Busy


Our little man is such a happy guy! I cannot tell you how much I love him! He has been an absolute joy!


Last month Jared and I moved into his parents basement in Farmington. It has been hard being in tight living arrangements again, but it is working out well. The best thing about it all is that during my week on, Jared's mom takes Jamison in the mornings so Jared does not have to load him up and so I can get some sleep. It has been so nice not feeling like a zombie lately.


We are still waiting to hear back from the Dental schools. He is still on the waiting list to AT Still in Arizona and don't find out more until the beginning of May. We find out later today what his status at UNLV is. No matter what happens, we are still planning on moving south. If he ends up reapply next year and we are residents of Nevada, he is competing with 80 people instead of 2200. And we would also get in-state tuition which is about $30,000 less each year.


Graduation is only a few weeks away! It will be so nice not to have to worry about studying anymore! I am just hoping that as soon as I have my degree in my hand and passed the MLS certification, I will be able to get a job quickly in Las Vegas so we can move. That would take away a lot of my stress.

Can I tell you how excited I am that the weather is warming up? Okay, so we did get snow yesterday, but it did not stick long! That is a very good sign.


His first tooth came through last week! He was not cranky at all! I have been keeping on eye on his gums to see if anything was going on. But I did not know it came through until he bit down on my finger! He can roll over (he has done it several times), but he is content not doing so. He turns circles instead. It is really funny. I have tried toys to get him to scoot while on all fours, but that did not work. But I did find something that does....Livingston! He does all he can to get to his dog. It is so cute seeing the two of them. If Jamison gets sight of him you better have a good hold because he bends over and reaches out for him.


PS - Jamison LOVES food! They only thing he is not a fan of is Chicken. I tried chicken noodle and he did not like that either. But he really enjoys sweet potatoes and turkey, peas, carrots, green beans, squash,..........everything! Last week I found "Baby-Mums". They are awesome to keep him distracted while we are eating. They are just rice crackers. I love that they keep him entertained, teach him a new skill (feeding himself), and that they dissolve quickly. He is not very happy when both of them are gone.

1 comment:

Emily said...

i didn't know you moved - AGAIN ;) love the new pictures of your little cutie! he's got HAIR now :)