Thursday, June 9, 2011



He has some hilarious facial expressions and sometimes I am lucky enough to get a photo of them.




Oh, where to begin. I really am terrible at this. Maybe now that school is over (WAHOO!!!) I will be able to make time….and remember to do it.

I passed the Medical Laboratory Scientist registry!!!!! Can I just tell you how frustrating it was? I studied for a few weeks after the end of the semester to study for it and I felt like the questions they asked had nothing to do with what I was taught the last few years. They asked about the obscure things you hardly ever see come through the lab. The good thing is that I passed and I never have to take it again!

We are still in the process of trying to find jobs in Las Vegas….or even Mesquite. Since I have completed the registry we are hoping they will be more willing to hire me. The day after I finished my registry I got a call from a hospital in Vegas asking for an interview! I need to finish my week on and then we will head down. We are hoping things will work out!

Now on to the good stuff….Jamison!!

Our little guy is growing and growing! Today he is 9 months old! I don’t think you fully understand how quickly it really goes by until you have one of your own. He has been in such a fun stage! He loves to be upright and “walk” around and scoot along the furniture. He is still working on crawling, but has come up with an efficient way of getting around: he scoots, slithers, pivots, and rolls. Just yesterday he was playing in his room and I ran upstairs to switch the laundry. I was gone less than 5 minutes and in that time he found his way to the hallway and to the Livingston’s water dish. He was just as content as could be playing in it. And just as I went to move it, he knocked it over and spilled it all over. Silly little guy.

This kid LOVES food!! He has not turned down anything yet. I am sure he will start getting more picky, but I am enjoying it for now. The last two weeks he has been working on what I thought was his top 2 teeth, but it turns out three of them made their appearance during the last couple of days. I am sure the next one won’t be too far behind. He is actually a really good teether. He gets a little grumpy, but from what I hear he is not very bad at all.

We went to the doctors two days ago for his 9 month appointment. Our little guy is little….except for his head :) He takes after the Giatras side with that one.

Stats: Height 28” (50%) – Weight 19 lbs (25%) – Head – 42” (95%)

He has never really had an issue with strangers, but when the doctor came into the room he started screaming bloody murder! We have a family reunion this weekend that we will be going to on Saturday so it will interesting to see how he reacts with all the different people.

I can’t really think of any other stories right now. Some more pictures will have to suffice.








Same hairstyle as uncle Eric!!




Ignore the fact that grandpa's eyes are closed. I love Jamison's face!




He is so ticklish around his neck!




Had a fabulous time with the spaghetti I gave him








He was really tired and would not smile for us.....oh well.

4 comments:

Cami and Phil said...

Jamison is a cutie! His STATS are not at all small compared to my boys! I was so happy when Stetson finally reached the 25th %ile!! I bet Lorilee and your Dad are loving having you guys closer to them!

Telsha Winger & fam said...

What a doll and congrats for passing your registry and being DONE! I'll be that feels awesome. Good luck with the interview!

Asuka Cuff said...

Congratulations, Kat! YOU DID IT! I am so proud of you. You are a hard worker and very busy mom:)
Jamison, Jamison....oh, I wish, I wish I can play with him! He is a cutie. Maia weights 21lb (she is now 16months) she is still small. Liam and Jamison look bigger than Maia:) I am glad he is such a happy boy!

Amanda and Shaye Scott said...

Your little guy is adorable! You have such a cute little family! :)