Friday, January 13, 2012

We have this awesome park close to our house and Jamison discovered big slides are lots of fun!! He LOVES them! He has had a small fit each time we have left them behind.


Just a little sample of what this park is like. They also have a mini carnival area with a few different rides and a small train that goes around the park.


Feeding the Ducks

This first time we visited this park we did not realize it had a nice sized pond with ducks! So naturally we had to come back with proper reinforcements. Jamison had a blast throwing the bread to the ducks! I wish I would have taken the video camera because his laugh is so contagious. One of these days I will get a recording of it and post it.



Practicing his bread throwing skills. He actually got pretty good at it.

This duck was our biggest fan. I think he would have eaten the bread right out our hands.

It was a great day to get out and enjoy the sunshine!

No comments: