Friday, January 13, 2012

Our silly dog who likes slides :)



Loving the swings!
He enjoys being on the swings, but only for about 5 minutes at a time.

I love how excited they both are ;)



CHRISTMAS
Sorry, but I did not get very many pictures for Christmas. This year we headed to Vegas to my dad's because it was closer, warmer, and we have not spent Christmas with them in a long time!

This is one of four pictures I took. My dad had to work Christmas day so we did stuff on Christmas eve. This is one of the huge dog bones Loralie got their dogs. Silly Gus tried to take it outside through the dog door. Didn't quite work out for him.

Jamison loves to have his blanket over his head. I am not sure where he picked it up, but he has being doing it for a while now.

Hope you enjoyed looking at this adorable face as much as we do :)

No comments: