Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Okay, Okay, Okay. I know I am a huge slacker. This semseter has just been really busy and I have been picking up extra shifts at work when I can. For a quick update: We are doing great! If the snow would go away and stay away we would even be better! We are both just staying busy with work and school. Jared is officially taking his DAT on June 6th so he is adding study time for that into his busy schedule. Good news though! Starting the end of this semester he will no longer be working 12 hour shifts on Saturday! It will be nice to have a weekend together again.
I took a trip down the Vegas to see my family for a week last month which was very nice. I drove down on a Monday and Jared flew down after school and work on Friday. It was quite relaxing. I was able to read 2 books for fun while there.....something I don't get to do enough of! It was a nice little break away from snow and school that we both needed :)
Right now we are just trying to get through the last 4 (me) /5 (Jared) weeks of the semester. But we only get about a week break before jumping into summer semester. Great fun. Although summer semester won't be nearly as time consuming, so I can't complain too much.
My last little thing is that I have spring fever so bad!! We were all the way into the 70s at one point, but that only lasted a few days. This week along it has already snowed twice and it is supposed to snow again. I can't wait til we move....if it is to a warmer climate :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Flash back to last spring break... Our spring break begins today after school.... it's currently snowing on the mountain : } Want to come play again?

Julie said...

I found your blog:) How did your hubby's test go?